Heathgate Search is delighted to partner with a leading Property Management organisation in Stratford, London to appoint a Health and Safety Manager. In this role, you will be required to oversee the Health, Safety and Compliance of multiple commercial, residential and retail sites.
• Provide competent Health, Safety, Compliance and Fire advice
• Conduct audits, implement management systems and ensure health and safety compliance across the estate
• Undertake accident investigations, carry out training, attend committee meetings and ensure all H&S policies and procedures are followed
• NEBOSH Diploma or an equivalent level qualification
• Experience within the Property or Facilities Management sector
• First-class communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills and computer literate.
You will also need to have strong leadership skills and the ability to influence and engage across all levels. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a world-class organisation and advance your health and safety career.
Heathgate Search is the number one Health and Safety Recruitment Agency in the UK and across Europe. Please visit the Heathgate Search website and follow Heathgate Search on Linkedin to view our latest HSEQ opportunities.