Health and Safety Trainer (CITB Accredited)
Stevenage | £40,000 to £45,000 plus Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged to recruit a Health and Safety Trainer (CITB accredited) to join a leading Health and Safety Consultancy. This consultancy has a track record spanning over 20 years and counts many of the UK's largest companies as clients. Their clients span a range of sectors from construction through to manufacturing and engineering.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Trainer (CITB Accredited) include:
- Delivering a range of courses to staff across the operational business, including SSSTS, SMSTS and HSA
- Ensuring training and assessments days are delivered to a high standard, both on site and in centre
- Maintaining close working relationships with the Training Coordinators and other trainers within the business
- Organising and planning training courses for both individuals and teams across the organisation
- Writing, developing and reviewing high quality training courses using a range of teaching methods
The successful Health and Safety Trainer (CITB Accredited) will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role from within the construction, rail, utilities or related industry
- CITB accredited
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate and relevant membership of IOSH
- PTLLS or Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels, specifically in presenting
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of construction projects, with a consultancy. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.