We are currently working with a growing consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. This exciting opportunity would suit a candidate who is looking to develop their career in Health and Safety with training and progression opportunities offered as part of the package. This role will be home based, with the H&S Consultant servicing a multitude of clients across a variety of industries in the Northern Home Counties.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working with new and existing clients delivering Health and Safety consultancy services as needed.
- Duties including risk assessments, audits, account management and the production of reports as necessary.
- Delivering a range of H&S training
- Developing Health and Safety management systems for clients, based on ISO 45001
The Successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Previous Health and Safety Consultancy experience or experience across multiple sectors
- Qualified to NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent level; ideally Grad or Chartered member of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full clean driving license and own vehicle
Vacancy Reference: PR/020052
Vacancy Owner: Nathan Thompson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07725 258687