We are currently working exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a H&S Adviser at their site in Portsmouth. The H&S Adviser needs to be someone who has a hands-on approach and is keen on driving behavioural safety.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience within H&S, the successful H&S Adviser will also have a clear progression path to becoming the H&S Manager at this site. They require someone who can focus on transforming Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a safety-first culture.
The Role of H&S Adviser:
- Support and guide on various site H&S matters
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the site, promoting the development of a positive culture and best practice
- Deliver continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices
- Contribute to the implementation, monitoring and measurement of the H&S strategy
The H&S Adviser Candidate:
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ISO Management System ISO 45001 and 14001 is advantageous
- Experience of auditing management systems
- Proven track record of delivering SHE improvements and working within a SHE function at a manufacturing site
- Drive, personality and resilience are key to this role
- Understanding of safety culture development
- NEBOSH General as a minimum, ideally Diploma or working towards
Vacancy Reference: PR/020040
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 326383 |(+44) 7525 277330