Safety, Health and Security Director - EMEA
UK based with international travel
Salary: £80,000 to £90,000 plus excellent benefits
We've partnered with a world leading hospitality and leisure company, to recruit a new Safety, Health and Security Director. This company has a large global footprint, and this role is specifically responsible for leading on Safety and Security for the EMEA region. The role will oversee and lead the Safety, Health and Security activities of a central corporate team of Health and Safety Professionals, who look after a large property portfolio across a diverse list of countries.
The role will report to the overall Global Safety, Health & Security Director on all matters relating to Health, Safety, Health & Security.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Security Director will include:
- Developing and implementing the strategy for health, safety and security across the EMEA region
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of Regional Health and safety leaders across various locations
- Develop and implement new initiatives to increase health and safety performance, awareness and understanding across the business
- Take a lead role in the organisation's COVID response and emergency planning
- Engaging across the business, including working with business unit leads, functions leads and heads of operation, to drive a positive safety culture
The successful Safety, Health and Security Director will have:
- Proven experience in large complex global organisations, ideally within property, real estate, facilities, leisure and hospitality sectors
- Proven leadership and management experience within matrix, multi-site operations role and an ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Diploma and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body
- Experience with security planning and management
This is an excellent leadership opportunity with highly regarded global company. If the role is of interest, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.