A south Essex based heavy industry transport and logistics organisation is seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
- Effectively leading a Health & Safety team of four.
- Leading on Health & Safety strategy for the company, influencing senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working across operational and construction environments on site.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions and practices are brought to the attention of parties and actioned appropriately.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Health & Safety experience in a heavy industrial environment - construction, manufacturing, logistics, rail, civils.
- Previous line management in a Health & Safety role.
- Capable of taking a lead on Health & Safety strategy.
Job reference: MR16293