We are working with a structural and civil engineering practice, who provide services for all engineering aspects of the built environment. You will be responsible for working with the Head of Sustainability to develop and grow a new sustainability team within the business.
- Strategy – contributes to strategy, organisational development and assist Head of Sustainability and Directors to develop goals and targets
- Lead/manage the technical delivery of projects involving whole life carbon analysis, circular economy statements, certification schemes (BREEAM, LEED etc) and related sustainability advice including but not limited to biodiversity, post occupancy evaluations and contractor support.
- Nurture client relationships and develop new business (in conjunction with Associate Directors and Directors and the EW CRM programme)
- Project management, - including appointments, fees, workload allocation, and project checking to ensure technical rigour, quality and creativity in proposed solutions
- 8 years+ proven experience of sustainability in the built environment
- Professional qualifications such as Chartered Environmentalist
- Certified to assess BREEAM, WELL Standard, LEED.
- Experience of undertaking whole lifecycle carbon assessments using accredited tools.
- Experience of delivering Circular Economy Statements compliant with the requirements of the London Plan.
- Highly experienced in the management of carbon, both operational and embodied carbon.
- Excellent knowledge of the Circular Economy and its practical application including material passports
- Passivhaus design experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of ESG and its impact on client decision making is desirable.