Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Location: Derby, with Regional site travel
Salary: Circa £60,000 plus company car and excellent benefits
We've been engaged by one of the leading integrated waste management companies in the UK to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager. The role is focused on promoting a positive health & safety culture and to improve health and safety performance across the company. This is a regional role with direct reports, covering multiple sites. The main office is based in the South Derbyshire area.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager will include:
- Promote a positive Safety, Health, Environment & Quality culture across the sites, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Advise and lead the site teams to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Regularly visit sites, auditing health, safety, environment and quality performance
- Lead on the development and improvement of the ISO management systems 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Be the key point of contact for Safety, Health, Environment & Quality matters
The successful Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within waste, environmental services or a related industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and ideally membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH)
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership position with a highly regarded company. A UK Driver's license is essential for this role. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Flynn on or call 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.