Health and Safety Coordinator
London | Circa £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major property company to recruit a Health and Safety Coordinator. This role is an excellent opportunity to support the effective delivery of Health, Safety and Environment policy within a well-established company. The role would work closely with the Head of Health and Safety and is a great opportunity to join a successful business with excellent opportunities to learn and develop your career.
This role would be suitable to either an experienced HSE candidate or a candidate looking to grow within a wider health and safety role.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Coordinator will include:
- Working with the team to collate and manage HSE data and analyse the findings
- Reporting on the data collection findings and working with the team to identify the trends
- Conducting HSE and Sustainability site inspections and risk assessments across a range of property environments (full training and development will be provided on this)
- Providing support to the wider team to ensure they can effectively focus on the implementation of Health and Safety strategy
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- Experience in a health and safety role - ideally from within a property, facilities management, or related sector
- Some exposure to data collection and analysis would be a major benefit
- Ideally a qualification in health and safety such as a NEBOSH General Certificate - although for the successful candidate our client will provide full training
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to develop and grow across health, safety, and environmental management
This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their health and safety career with a leading property company. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Pierre Hockey on +44(0) 1923 432 693 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.