Safety, Health and Environment Advisor, Tunbridge Wells - Covering South East, £30,000 to £40,000 + Car & Excellent Benefits
We're please to have been engaged to recruit a Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor for one of the leading manufacturers of building products and construction materials in the UK. This position will play an important role in promoting a positive Health & Safety culture across multiple sites within the South East region.
Responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor will include:
- Maintaining policies and procedures and ensuring sites are compliant
- Providing support and advice to operations teams and conducting regular meetings to review safety action plans
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Liaising with company engineers, managers and contractors regarding the Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements of the plants and equipment
The successful Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing or construction environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- ISO 14001 and ISO 18001/ISO 45001 internal auditor experience
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. The role includes travel, so a valid UK driving license is required. If the role is of interest, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.