We are working with a London based Housing Association to recruit a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor. Initially a home based role, this position will provide support to the wider Health and Safety team. Our client is looking for a pro active team player who has a genuine interest and passion for Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Delivering training on a range of Safety and Wellbeing subjects
- Plan and conduct safety audits to deliver accurate reports
- Actively promote a positive H&S culture throughout the organisation
The Successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH/ NCRQ Certificate and ideally be Tech IOSH
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident communicator with strong presentation and influencing skills
- A keen interest and ideally experience in delivering staff wellbeing initiatives
Reference: NT 16214