Health and Safety Coordinator
Barnet | Salary £40,000 + Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a large construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Coordinator. The company are growing rapidly and play a critical role in the construction of the some of the largest projects in the UK.
The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to the Health and Safety Team.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Coordinator will include:
- Supporting the Head of Health and Safety in the reporting of health and safety data, including creating Board reports, graphs and using excel to communicate data
- Maintaining the training database, booking and scheduling relevant courses and arranging inductions
- Co-ordinating and communicating health and safety activities across the business
- Working with the team to coordinate the audits and schedules for ISO45001 and ISO14001
- General administration for the team including creating meeting packs
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- Experience in a similar administration / coordination role, ideally within a health and safety team or exposure to health and safety
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.