Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Salary: Circa £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a global industrial manufacturing company, to recruit a Environment, Health & Safety Manager. The company are leaders in their field and known for their innovative high quality products which are distributed to customers globally. This role is specifically responsible for a manufacturing site in Swindon, and will lead on all Health, Safety and Environment matters.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health & Safety Manager will include:
- Ensuring the site is compliant with both UK legislation and in line with wider Group strategy for health, safety and environment
- Engaging across the site to drive improvement within health, safety and environment
- Auditing safety, health and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including senior management, operational staff and external regulators
- Leading on new initiatives and always seeking opportunities to improve and develop environment, health & safety
The successful Environment, Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or industrial environment
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent as a minimum and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and environment legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership position for a world leading brand within their field. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.