Health and Safety Consultant | Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a leading consultancy to recruit a Health & Safety consultant to join their growing team. The consultancy has built an excellent reputation and a unique client network which is helping them to drive growth across all areas of their business. Their client base is very vast, from the finance and banking world, through to commercial real estate, aviation, and the world of technology across the globe.
The responsibilities of the Health & Safety Consultant:
- Playing a vital role across the company in order to meet and surpass client requirements
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, identifying and accurately assessing health, safety and fire risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Supporting Senior level consultants on tasks/requirements
- Performing due diligence by undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment, as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Providing training and support to the Health & Safety team, as well as the wider company
The successful Health & Safety Consultant will require:
- Bachelor's degree qualified, advantage if in Occupational Health & Safety or related field
- NEBOSH Certificate (as minimum)
- Experience within Sustainability / ESG (desirable)
- Any sector experience from Energy, Utilities & Renewables, Transport, and/or Digital or related (desirable)
- Good technical knowledge across health and safety legislation
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career within a large and highly successful organisation. It would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.