A Health & Safety Manager role with a leading high risk processing company who are a market leader in their field. This is an opportunity for someone to shape the Health & Safety Management Systems and culture of this organisation and collaborate with the senior leadership team. Based from Bedfordshire with some travel.
- To maintain and improve all company Safety, Health & Quality Management systems.
- Lead on the effective coordination and delivery of internal Health, Safety and Quality audit functions across group operations.
- Represent the company internally and externally, building relationships with key stakeholders and trade unions.
- Carrying out Health & Safety investigations and inspections across all company sites.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- DSEAR, COMAH or Process Safety experience will be beneficial.
- Health & Safety experience in a high risk environment. Construction, manufacturing, waste, logistics, transport, chemical, Oil & Gas etc.
- Experience working to ISO 45001 standards.
Job ref: MR16187