Heathgate Search is delighted to partner with a market-leading Construction company to appoint a Health and Safety Manager in London. This is a fantastic opportunity with a Principal Contractor, who has a great reputation for delivering a first-class service and keeping everyone safe.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Conduct site inspections and support on-site teams
- Provide competent advice to the project teams, investigate accidents and write reports
- Provide training, attend Health and Safety forums and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Review health and safety documentation, keep up to date with legislation and support tenders/PQQ's.
- Be familiar with ISO 45001 and 14001
- Construction background or a similar sector
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Good communication and I.T. skills
You will need to be positive, have a "can-do" attitude and be willing to learn. My client is also willing to invest in the development of your Health and Safety career. To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with our latest Health and Safety opportunities, please follow Heathgate Search across the following platforms and visit www.heathgatesearch.co.uk