Health & Safety Advisor
London | circa £45,000 plus benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a specialist construction fit-out and refurbishment company to secure a Health & Safety Advisor. The role will work across 6 sites in central London, to ensure a positive and proactive approach to health and safety across the business.
This is a great opportunity to work in a small but growing organisation and help to drive health and safety performance forward.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging with the workforce across sites, carrying out risk assessments and implementing health and safety policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Undertaking audits and inspections on site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
- Work to get the company affiliated with industry health and safety standards
- Engaging with people at all levels across the organisation to embed health and safety best practice
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- Similar experience in a Health and safety role, from within the construction, fit out or refurbishment industries or other related industry
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate and Tech IOSH membership and or membership of relevant industry body
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
This is a great opportunity grow and develop your career as the business grows. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 801 or
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.