Senior Health and Safety Advisor - National | Construction
Birmingham | London | Manchester £45,000 + Travel + benefits
Irwin & Colton are working with a major Principal Contractor to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to drive a positive health and safety culture across the company's large array high-rise construction projects across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated health and safety professional looking to further develop and grow their career with a leader in the construction industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Developing and implementing innovative ideas to improve health and safety performance
- Leading on health and safety and engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings.
- Engaging with Project leads and site teams to identify areas of constant improvement
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or a related industry.
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role.
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading construction company working on high-profile projects. If you have the required experience, please contact James Cox or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and
Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.