Health and Safety Advisor
A Housing Association based in the Kent area is seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to provide support on a 3 month contract, offering an element of remote working.
You will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Health & Safety team with a vast number of property sites across the Kent region. This role does fall inside IR35.
- Provide Health & Safety advice within the public sector.
- Ensure completion of all risk assessments in relation to COVID and infection control.
- Carry out method statements and accident investigations.
- Promoting safe systems of work.
- Provide support with manual handling & DSE.
- Carry out Audits.
- Improving HSE performance across the group.
- Provide training and task specific advice.
- Experience within Local Authority or Social Housing is essential.
- NEBOSH General is essential.
- GRADISOH is desirable.
- Happy to hit the ground running.
- Effective communicator at senior level.
- Hands on and dynamic.