Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Senior Health and Safety Advisor (Media)
London | £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged on a campaign to recruit three roles for a large, well known media company. One of the key positions we are recruiting is a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to work across the organisation providing health and safety advise and support. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site(s), identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
- Working with production teams to create innovative solutions
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media or a related industry
- NEBOSH Diploma / Equivalent is required and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly