Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Junior Health and Safety Advisor (Media)
London | £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged on a campaign to recruit three roles for a large, well known media company. One of the key positions we are recruiting is a Junior Health and Safety Advisor to work across the organisation providing health and safety advise and support. The organisation is a household name and one of the largest in the media sector in the UK.
Responsibilities for the Junior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a team to support on implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking desktop audits and inspections to identify risk and hazards and working with the business to mitigate risks
The successful Junior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in similar Health and Safety position with some hands-on Health and Safety experience
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate is required
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience communicating with a variety of both Health and safety / non-Health and Safety professionals
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly