QHSE Systems Manager
QHSE Systems Manager
Enfield | £55,000 + £5000 Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
An exciting, newly created opportunity as a QHSE Systems Manager has arisen with a leading Principal Contractor. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and this is an excellent opportunity to take a leadership position in their expanding SHEQ Team.
Responsibilities of the QHSE Systems Manager will include:
- Leading on all aspects of the business management system including 14001, 45001, 9001, and 50001
- Assessing the integrated management system, conducting a review of current systems and processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management system are being applied
- Responsibility for the internal and external audit programmes and the collating and analysing data
- Visiting site and conducting regular site audits
The QHSE Systems Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the built environment, civil engineering, construction, utilities or a related industry
- Lead Auditor Qualification and extensive experience across ISO9001, 14001, 45001, and 50001
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems and business assurance
This role will involve regular site travel, predominately across the South of the UK.
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for QHSE Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly