Health and Safety Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
We are working exclusively with a leading London based commercial organisation who are seeking an Health & Safety Advisor. This is an excellent development opportunity which will see you deal with a variety of risks associated with retail, distribution centres, events, public footfall and media. In addition to high level of autonomy working on projects in these areas, you will also have the opportunity to learn from some experienced safety professionals.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering high calibre training courses across all sites of the business.
- Investigate and analyse trends in health and safety incidents.
- Conduct risk assessments for any areas of the business posing significant risks to safety.
- Contribute to corporate policies and procedures which assist management and staff in complying with legislation and best practice;
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the fields of health, safety, fire and security ensuring that the business is advised of any relevant changes
The Successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Ideally NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Experience within Retail, Property Management or Hospitality Sectors
- Competent delivering Health & Safety training (e.g. manual handling, COSHH, work at height, risk assessment.)
- Confident Communicator, both written and verbal
Reference: NT 15960
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly