Environment Manager (Construction)
London | £55,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by one of the largest Principal Contractors in the UK to recruit an Environment Manager. The organisation have over 60 years of successful operation across major construction projects and are growing rapidly. They are currently engaged to construct some of the UK's most iconic structures and have a robust pipeline of projects.
Responsibilities for the Environment Manager will include:
- Leading on the environmental and sustainability agenda across the full lifecycle of projects from design to site environmental management
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive environmental performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the business and project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on environmental performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Environmental Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within rail, construction, or civil engineering
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance and regulations
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.