Regional Health & Safety Manager
Regional H&S Manager - Permanent - £50,000 - North West
Your new company
I am currently working with an exceptional, award winning UK house builder who pride themselves on their values, quality of service and rewarding career paths. Their 5 star building status reflects quality of housing and demonstrates their reputation in the market. This inclusive employer are looking to recruit a Regional Health & Safety Manager to cover the North West, Manchester and Yorkshire.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Health & Safety Manager, the main purpose of your role is to provide training, support and monitoring of sites and offices across the North West, Manchester and Yorkshire to ensure compliance with all H&S regulations and policies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a positive approach to safety, accident prevention and the health of all employees
- Provide advice and guidance to management and site teams
- Ensure health & safety policies and procedures are complied with
- Carry out audits of development sites
- Investigate and report on accidents and incidents
- Regularly provide updates and statistics to management
- Build and maintain close relationships with Construction and Managing Directors
- Attend meetings internally as well as representing the company at external meetings
- Deliver internal health and safety training as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience within the construction sector, within house build along with NEBOSH construction certificate. You will be a self starter with excellent communication skills, proficient using Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and have fantastic attention to detail. You will also be flexible with regards to regular travel to development sites and have experience in delivering training. Full UK driving license required and diploma or working towards is desirable.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary depending on experience of £45,000 - £55,000 plus company car or allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance and an annual bonus plus the opportunity to work for a fantastic inclusive company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.