Fire Safety Advisor
2 days left
- IOSH Qualification
A Fire Safety Advisor contract opportunity to work with an NHS Trust in Cambridge
I am currently working with an NHS Trust in Cambridge who are actively looking for a Fire Safety Advisor to join their team on a contract basis. The Trust is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in the country and is a leading clinical and academic centre with a national and international reputation for excellence.
Please see the details below:
- To ensure that good standards of fire safety are implemented and maintained across a large and complex Trust.
- To ensure legislative compliance and the continuing development and provision of a safe environment for staff, patients and the public.
- To act as a resource and liaise with managers and staff at all levels within the Trust implementing fire safety standards and initiatives.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist in the overall prioritisation within the Trusts capital programme or PFI project management and resourcing.
- To provide expert advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels of the organisation and act as a focal point for the management of fire safety issues.
- To provide technical expertise to the Fire Safety Service Delivery Manager to enable their duties to be fulfilled effectively.
- In conjunction with the Fire Safety Manager, develop and implement a fire safety audit programme that supplements and gains assurance from local audit plans.
- Provide a regulatory overview of existing working practices and act as a fire safety contact point for expert advice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Fire Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly