Health and Safety Advisor
Project Health and Safety Advisor
Up to £30,000 + Travel and Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton are looking to identify a Project Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-known Principal Contractor, to work one of their key projects in Chester. The organisation has a track record of successful delivery of high-profile projects with Health and Safety being core to their operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large team and further develop your career.
Key responsibilities of the Project Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the Health and Safety policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across a wide range of diverse projects
- Conducting site visits and audits, constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements and deliver training where required
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary environmental assessments and provide environmental training where required
The successful Project Health and Safety Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable Health and Safety experience, and a genuine desire to progress in this field
- Qualified within Health and Safety NEBOSH or Equivalent
- Would be desirable to have a degree in Health and Safety or related industry however, not essential
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space
The role will involve the communication of ideas throughout the organisation, the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders is essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader, in their sector, and effect real change through forward thinking schemes. The position will include regular site travel.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Irwin on 01923 432 687 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly