Health & Safety Advisor
7 days left
- IOSH Qualification
Health and Safety Advisor
Stanmore, West London
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 plus good benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a well-established charity to recruit a new Health and Safety Advisor to work in their estates and property team. The charity supports children and adults living with learning disabilities and autism and has prestigious history and heritage. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda for the organisation and this role will help to promote a positive health and safety culture.
The role will work closely with the Head of Estates and the wider facilities management team and help lead on health and safety activities and initiatives across the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Leading on activities to improve Health & Safety performance across the organisation
- Visiting sites to conduct audits and inspections, and answer any health and safety related queries
- Ensuring policies and procedures are reviewed and updated, completing accident investigations as required
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity across the business
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health, safety experience, from a social care, care home, social housing, or facilities management and related environments
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within Health and Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your Health & Safety career with an orgaisation that really makes a difference. For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly