2 days left
- Full Time
Environmental Advisor – South East/ London – £30-40k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Advisor to join a civil engineering company working on large scale projects across the South East region. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing multiple large civils projects.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring environmental compliance on sites across the region
- Managing environmental performance
- Development and maintenance of environmental management systems
- Assess, analyse and collating environmental data.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree Qualified in relevant Environmental or Sustainability subject
- Proven track record in an environmental or sustainability role within the construction industry
- Full driving licence
- Health and safety qualification – desirable
Apply for Environmental Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly