QSHE Manager | London Prison | £40k + Benefits | Monday to Friday role | NEBOSH Cert required
Your new company
You will be working for a large FM provider with a contract for a London-based Prison. You will be working on-site at the prison as part of the in-house FM & safety team as well as working closely with regional representatives across the London prison networks for FM & Safety.
Your new role
This role will report into the Regional FM Manager as well as to the Deputy Governor of the Prison. You will be responsible for providing health, safety & fire safety advice across the prison and ensuring that monitoring and reporting is kept up to date. In addition to running the H&S committee and being part of the senior management team you will also:
- ensure the relevant H&S documentation is kept including: RAMS, FRA's, COVID-19 assessments, COSHH assessments, food safety inspections, inductions etc...
- engage with managers and relevant forums to help have a significant impact on HSF
- undertake site visits and provide reports identifying any issues
- report on site H&S performance
- deliver a range of training including: HSF Management, fire awareness, risk assessment, accident reporting & investigating, stress awareness and more...
- reviewing and producing building FRA's
- manage the requirements for group accreditation's (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and ideally TechIOSH membership. Experience working on a complex site with different stakeholders is also essential. My client is looking for a clear communicator who can confidently build relationships and has a level of self-management. You must also be able to pass prison service vetting.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £40k with a benefits package including 25 days AL + BH, pension contribution of 6.5%, private healthcare options and commitment to personal training & development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.