Health & Safety Manager
An industry leading, family run UK waste management company is seeking a Health and Safety Manageto take the lead on a forty acre site and their transport fleet. The desired candidate will have safety experience in a factory, recycling, transport or logistics environment.
- Developing and delivering Health & Safety strategies to support directors, managers and workforce.
- You will have responsibility for sustaining their ISO 45001 certification and also their company risk management strategy, including risk assessments and safe working procedures.
- Managing the Company Health and Safety Group and specific task related groups.
- Co-ordinate staff Health & Safety training.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge and working experience as a Health and Safety Manager in industry positions is essential.
- Experience within CDM projects and delivering projects to strict criteria and timescales.
- Grad IOSH or CMIOSH highly desirable.
Job reference: MR15797