European Environmental, Health & Safety Auditor
European Environmental, Health & Safety Auditor | Bristol, Birmingham or Nottingham
£48,000 - £52,000 + Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by a global leader within the manufacturing industry to recruit a European Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor. The role is focused on creating and delivering an audit program across European manufacturing facilities and working with the business leaders to address areas of concern and create roadmaps to creating solutions.
This role will include 50% travel across the EMEA Region.
Responsibilities for the European Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of the EHS Audit Process across sites within EMEA
- Carrying out regular EHS audit activities and work with EHS team to follow up on any corrective/improvement actions
- Developing audit plans and schedules and assist in development and continuous improvement
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports
The successful European Environmental, Health and Safety Auditor will have:
- Proven experience in an auditing role and Health and Safety experience ideally from within a manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or Equivalent
- Lead Auditor's qualification for ISO 9001, 14001 or 18001 (45001)
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong global presence and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.