Health and Safety Consultant
Exciting Opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant including £27-30k + Company Car + Company Mobile + end of year bonus + 10 days off for Christmas on top of the holiday allowance.
Established Health and Safety Business (30 years and still going strong) requires an individual to provide Health and Safety Consultancy services to their clients.
They are a company that has been specializing in the legally and technically complex area of Health & Safety Management since 1989. They have a wide range of clients including companies involved in the Construction and Allied Industries, Shop fitting, Manufacturing, Engineering, Transport and Warehousing and the Printing Industry.
Scope of role
Since they have a range of clients in areas such as construction, manufacturing and engineering travelling is an essential part of the job as is the ability to manage and organise your own workload and appointments.
Key duties include:
- Providing ongoing health and safety advice, assistance and services
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Health and Safety Audits, Surveys and Reports
- Completion of CHAS, Construction line and Construction Competence Questionnaires
- Health and Safety Training (General Awareness, Asbestos Awareness etc.)
- Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Site Visits and Inspection
- Be qualified to NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent standards
- Be Chartered Members of IOSH (CMIOSH) or currently working towards that standard.
- Have experience of using Microsoft Word, Outlook and etc
- Have a clean driving license
- Be self motivated and looking to further a career in health and safety
- Wakefield Based - Travelling is mainly around Yorkshire/ Lancashire / East Midland
- Very Competitive Salary
- Company car
- Fuel allowance
- Sales Bonus
- Meetings Pay
- Travel Expenses
- Hotel Expenses
- Company mobile
- Majority of clients are within a maximum range of a 2 hour radios of their offices in Wakefield.
- 38 days holiday per year (20 days allowance + 8 Bank Holiday +10 days off for Christmas)