Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager | Manchester, Birmingham or London | £49,500 + Travel and Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a well-known mechanical and electrical specialist to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The organisation have a high profile in their industry and predominantly provide both M&E and 'hard FM' services, their clients include the UKs largest brands. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda and this role is critical to ensure the continued success of the function.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Working with the health and safety team and senior management, ensuring the health and safety management system is implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity across the business
- Visiting sites, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the key point of contact on health and safety
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a health and safety related role ideally in building services, M&E, facilities management or similar
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career within a company that is going from strength to strength. For further details please contact James Cox on or call 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly