Health and Safety Manager (EMEA)
5 days left
- IOSH Qualification
Health & Safety Manager (EMEA)
£45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have engaged on an exciting opportunity with a high-end global retailer to identify a new Health & Safety Manager, covering the EMEA region. This role is critical position for the company, acting as the key point of contact across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities for the Health & Safety Manager will include:
- Leading and advising key stakeholders on the implementation of the safety management systems across the company
- Working with the management team across the company to create pragmatic solutions and ensuring key priorities from audits are actioned
- Acting as key point of contact with third party organisations
- Continually looking for opportunities to improve performance across health and safety and creating new and innovative ideas to drive performance
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have:
- Holds a minimum NEBOSH/NCRQ certificate, and relevant membership of IOSH
- Proven experience in a similar role across health & safety from within the corporate markets, ideally retail
- Experience operating in extremely fast paced, multi-site environments with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A pragmatic and solutions focused outlook with the ability to spot efficiencies across the organization
Experience operating in Continental Europe would be an advantage.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager (EMEA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly