Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
5 days left
- IOSH Qualification
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager
Bolton | £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by a leading company in the manufacturing and waste industry to recruit a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager. This expanding specialist waste and recycling company have a proven track record over a number of years of operation. They are a dynamic service-driven company, who aim to continue growing through the long-term relationships built with both new and existing clients.
Responsibilities for the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will include:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture across the business, seeking best practice at every opportunity
- Supporting and advising employees to help them meet company standards and procedures
- Regularly auditing health, safety and quality performance
- Assisting senior management with the implementation of new campaigns and company-wide initiatives
- Supporting the ongoing review and improvement of management systems in line with company policy
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within waste, manufacturing or a related industry
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- The ability to influence and engage with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality within a dynamic growing business. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly