Health and Safety Manager
NFC Homes is committed to Safety First – everyone goes home safe and well. We want to foster a culture where H&S is the priority and everyone understands its importance; to keep other safe. This role is for an individual who wants to inspire the very best practices.
Working from our Central London Office and across London and the South East at various construction sites, this is a new role which will oversee Health & Safety practices on site for multiple projects.
You will be required to co-ordinate, support and advise on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to.
You will work alongside all departments within the operation.
Your job role requires you to guide and influence staff as well as our supply chain. You will also be expected to manage the relationship with our clients with tact and diplomacy whilst also maintaining strict control of Health and Safety practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company.
The individual hired will have a large say into how H&S is run at NFC. The below gives a good base level of what is required:
- To oversee Health & Safety compliance at multiple construction projects
- To record and report on Health & Safety activities across all projects
- To attend sites and audit/inspect; providing comprehensive H&S reports with actionable strategies to implement and manage
- Provide training and leadership
- Establish and maintain H&S standards
- Investigate and evaluate data from accident, near miss and RIDDOR reportable incidents and undertake accident investigations where necessary
- To process, manage and control Health & Safety documentation
- Producing RAMs and CPPs for all sites/projects
- Act as Principle Designer and assembly H&S Files
- To ensure Toolbox Talks are completed, delivered and processed where necessary
- Make improvements to H&S processes where necessary and appropriate
- Ensure suitable and sufficient health and safety communication to all staff
- Develop initiatives to increase health and safety awareness within the business
- Excellent understanding of CDM
- A strong background in Health and Safety management in Construction
- Managing H&S on multiple projects
- NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ Level 5 in OHAS would be highly regarded.
- Engaging and communicative individual able to liaise and influence at all levels
- Detail oriented, you will complete all tasks to a high standard and to fixed deadlines
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly