Transport Health & Safety Manager
A unique opportunity to lead Transport Health & Safety strategy for a growing UK logistics organisation. Based from Merseyside, with occasional national travel, you will play an integral part in shaping the company's health & safety culture as they continue their ambitious growth plans.
- Provide strategic advice and leadership on transport related Health & Safety issues and it's impact on the wider business.
- Paying particular attention to Safety issues relating to delivery and collection
- Based in the Merseyside area with occasional national travel.
- Able to provide flexible Health & Safety solutions to enable the business to achieve its growth objectives.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- People focused - able communicate at all levels of the business from shop floor to board.
- Significant health and safety management experience of HGV transport and distribution
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety legislation - LOLER, PUWER, Working at Height, Risk Assessment, Safe Systems of Work, COSHH, Work place transport.
Job reference: MR15714