Environmental Health Manager
A Liverpool based opportunity to develop the Health & Safety, Food Safety and Compliance strategy for a leading UK retailer. You will be based from company's head office in Merseyside with occasional national travel.
- Responsibility for the Health & Safety and Compliance Strategy for the retailer nationally.
- Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external auditing companies.
- Analyse accidents and near misses throughout the business.
- Implement a modern, forward thinking approach to Food Safety Compliance and Health & Safety for the business.
- Health & Safety experience in local authority and private sector. Food safety experience desirable
- Previous experience of operating in a strategic capacity within a Health & Safety or Compliance role.
- Environmental Health Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an Environmental Health Officer.
Job reference: MR15713