Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor | Construction
London | £50,000 + Travel
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by fast growing construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This role will work alongside the existing Health and Safety Team across a range of sites throughout London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities or the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction, civil engineering, or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and keen to take the next step in their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.