Senior Environmental Advisor
Senior Environment Advisor
Cambridge | £40,000 + Car + benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing construction and civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit an Environment Manager. The organisation works on a range of major projects; from mixed-used developments to rail and highways. This is a multi-site role where the individual will be expected to drive environment performance across numerous projects within the East Anglia Area
Responsibilities for the Senior Environment Advisor will include:
- Supporting HSEQ Managers in driving environment across several active construction and civil engineering sites
- Assisting with environment and safety audits as well as maintaining the Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP)
- Coordination of site waste management plans as well an ensuring compliance with any relevant permits
- Promote environmental performance across the business, ensuring that environment and sustainability is at the forefront of the company's agenda.
The successful Environment Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the construction or civil engineering sector
- Relevant Environmental Degree or equivalent
- IEMA Membership
- Good interpersonal relationship skills with confident, resilient approach
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Cox on +44 (0) 1923 432 687 or
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.