HSE Coordinator - up to £37,500 - Global organisation - Greater Manchester
Your new company
I am currently working with a well-known company who are at the pinnacle of the automotive manufacturing industry and have a large global footprint with 111 sites, including 19 in Europe. With a reputation built over many years of experience, their expertise and client relationships prove just how strong their work ethic is, while their culture is driven by key values and a strong mission statement. A fantastic opportunity to make this standalone role your own in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Your new role
As the HSE Coordinator you will be the appointed person for all HSE matters within the UK and the EU. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out H&S audits onsite ensuring compliance to legal H&S regulations.
- Identify and provide support to short to medium site and SHE improvements.
- Manage all Health, Safety and Environmental systems, ensuring compliant with ISO14001 and relative legislation's.
- Ensure Plant Facilities equipment / systems are compliant to the required legislation.
- Achieve all on site HSE KPI's, produce reports and proactively manage negative trends.
- Design and deliver bespoke training across all levels of the business.
- Create and maintain a proactive teamwork environment encouraging continuous improvement activities.
- Liaise efficiently with the facilities team to ensure all HSE tasks are delivered.
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a real passion for Health & Safety, whilst ensuring that all projects are complete to a high standard. Having a 'can do' attitude with a hands-on but flexible approach will help you flourish within this role. The ability to efficiently solve problems and collaborate with employees at all levels is a must. To be considered for this role you will need to hold a NEBOSH Certificate and have previous experience in a manufacturing environment within a similar role. Knowledge of common facilities management legislation would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Salary bracket of £33,000 - £37,500 depending on experience. This is a full time, permanent position and offers 25 days holiday, along with many other benefits including a holiday purchase scheme, pension, and private medical cover after 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.