Occupational Road Risk Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions is currently looking to recruit an Occupational Road Risk Manager to work in our Stevenage office with travel to our Castleford office and business travel across the UK.
M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions provide Plant & Fleet Asset Management Services across all M Group Services companies, including the provision of a wide ranging fleet of over 7,500 vehicles which range from company cars to LCV’s and HGV’s.
As an Occupational Road Risk Manager you will develop and own a proactive approach to Occupational Road Risk, working within the Plant & Fleet Solutions business and the wider business to successfully implement and embed the strategy and further actions.
As the Occupational Road Risk Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and deploy a strategic plan to ensure a continuous improvement approach to managing Occupational Road Risk across business units
- Prepare and report against key metrics for Occupational Road Risk to inform key stakeholders and drive continuous improvement
- Lead a transformational change in Occupational Road Risk and best practice moving forwards
- Assist in the development and implementation of the group wide strategy for Occupational Road Risk
- Ensure a positive incident reporting culture within the business and that all incidents are properly investigated and root causes established
- Ensure that M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions and all other group divisional operations are working towards the approved Occupational Road Risk policy
- Ensure that all vehicles fitted with telematics are allocated to the correct division with correct structures in place
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience of managing Occupational Road Risk within a regulated nationwide infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience of delivering change in an operational environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Recognised professional Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH
- Familiar with working in a fast paced fleet or logistics environment
- Self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a wider team
- Operate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Proactive approach to communicating and leading cultural change across a business, from boardroom to workshop
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private health care
- Company car or car allowance and fuel card