Senior EHS Advisor
A multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is seeking an immediately available Senior EHS Advisor for an initial 12-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the Health, Safety & Environmental team with the delivery of a robust safety system.
- Support with the development and maintenance of ISO 14001 & 45001.
- Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Support in the delivery of Environmental Compliance.
- Support with the review of Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout Audits and Risk Assessments.
- Carryout Accident Investigations.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent.
- GRADIOSH (Minimum).
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within science/bioscience/pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
- Experience within environmental science is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for Senior EHS Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly