A multinational pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is in their search for an immediately available Project Manager for an initial 12-month contract. You will be responsible for leading and overseeing the successful completion of business projects across the Health, Safety & Environmental division.
- Executing full cycles of initiatives and projects
- Managing and driving initiatives by leading stakeholders/ work stream managers, and proactively managing risks by ensuring they are aligned with the project goals.
- Ensuring necessary documentation is kept up to date.
- Monitoring budgets, time, quality, risks, scope & benefit and reporting.
- Monitoring the status of individual workstreams in order to ensure initiatives are either on-time or that the business understands adjustments needed.
- Ensuring initiatives are aligned with business strategy for the duration of the project.
- Understanding and knowing relevant project management methodologies and agile frameworks.
- Working collaboratively within a cross functional team.
- Experience as a project manager with theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Can demonstrate completed projects.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, contract negotiation and/or change management.
- Experience in a similar role in the science/pharmaceutical industries would be extremely beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge within Health, Safety & Environmental would be extremely beneficial.
- PRINCE2 Qualification is desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications is essential.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly