Health and Safety Advisor
A Social Care Charity organisation based in the South West region is seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor on a 6-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting the organisation to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements across the organisation, in line with the current COVID-19/Government guidelines. This role does offer an element of remote working and please note this role does fall inside IR35.
- Carry out Health and Safety inspections.
- Carry out Accident Investigations and produce concise reports.
- Carry Risk Assessments & Audits.
- Provide guidance and advice on all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Contribute to the development of a training programme.
- Contribute to the development of Health and Safety improvement plans.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum).
- Diploma is desirable.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within Social Care is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly