Health and Safety Advisor - London
Health and Safety Advisor - Corporate Real Estate
London, Manchester, Leeds, or Lincoln | £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known corporate technology company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation who have a strong global brand to lead on health and safety across the UK. The company have a large property portfolio and role will focus on health and safety within this corporate office environment.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support as required
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation in health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health, safety experience, used to creating pragmatic solutions in a corporate environment
- Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety or relate field and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation related to corporate propert
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Matthew Cathcart on or 01923 432 636.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.