Health and Safety Manager
A Housing Association based in the Midlands is seeking an Interim Health and Safety Manager to cover their extensive portfolio of UK sites for an initial 3-6 month contract. You will lead a small team of H&S professionals to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals. You will be a proven Health & Safety manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation. This role does fall inside IR35
- Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
- Support in the delivery of a Health & Safety strategic plan.
- Oversee Health & Safety compliance and fire management.
- Create Health & Safety induction modules.
- Review Health & Safety policies.
- Carryout a gap analysis on the business.
- Carryout Audits.
- Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
- Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent (Minimum)
- GRADIOSH (Minimum).
- Proven line management experience.
- Experience as a H&S practitioner within property/public sector is desirable.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.