London | £38,000 - £43,000 + Excellent Benefits
We're pleased to have been engaged by a fast-growing property developer, to recruit a CDM Advisor. The organisation are well established in their industry and provide high-quality housing across London and the home counties. Health and safety has always been at the top of the agenda and this role is critical to ensure their continued success.
Responsibilities of the CDM Advisor will include:
- Managing and coordinating projects offering CDM Advice on projects across the business ensuring best practice
- Communicating effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance
- Co-ordinating and communicating Health & Safety activity across the business and liaising with all departments within the company
- Conducting site audits, ensuring working practices are safe and comply with legislation
The successful CDM Advisor will have:
- Relevant Health & Safety experience within housing and construction or related industries
- An understanding of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations
- NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within Health and Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your Health & Safety career within a reputable and growing organisation. For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.