Mitchellson Formwork & Civil Engineering Ltd is an established and well renowned company within the groundwork’s and concrete frame sector. Established in 1986 Mitchellson has grown to be one of the largest and most successful family run Groundworks and Concrete Frame specialist contractors in the UK.
Role: HSQE Advisor
Location : Leicester & surrounding area.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary :Negotiable D.O.E
Sector: Construction – Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frame, Civils or similar
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- NVQ Diploma Level 5 or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experienced NEBOSH Construction Certificate holders will be considered.
- Preferably Grad IOSH with 3 years proven experience in a similar role ideally within groundworks & concrete frame sector or civil engineering.
- Valid relevant CSCS card
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of legislation knowledge and understanding.
- Good understanding of management systems.
- CPCS Lifting Operations AP advantageous.
- Reporting to HSQE Director.
- Opportunity to work with a top UK specialist Contractor.
- Opportunity to work on prestigious projects and world-renowned landmarks.
- Chance to work with Industry leading clients.
- Opportunity to develop to meet your career ambitions, gaining the correct experience and qualifications along the way.
- Opportunity to follow tailored training programmes and academic courses to support your progression through craft apprenticeships, professional/technician level, or graduate level.
- Opportunity to work with people who care about you & to become a part of the Mitchellson family.
Apply with current CV to [email protected]